Rendez-moi ma virginité !

— Bastien
/ Consoles / Atlanta Braves Information: Ronald Acuña homers, Scott Kazmir proceeds comeback

Accueil Forums Consoles Atlanta Braves Information: Ronald Acuña homers, Scott Kazmir proceeds comeback

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  GhayVelf, il y a 7 mois. This post has been viewed 341 times

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

GhayVelf
    Participant

Braves NewsRonald Acuña homers nevertheless Yankees stroll-off in opposition to BravesFriday was a substantial working day for Bravespotential customers inside all round however specifically Ronald Acuña who went 3-for-3 at the plate together with his 1st spring household function. Atlanta jumped out in the direction of an early 4-0 guide still eventually dropped upon a 2-work stroll-off dwelling function as a result of Tyler Austin. Acuña homer was a rocket specifically in the direction of the straight of specifically absent centerfieldAcuña is pleased that his technique is setting up towards generate resultsAcuña acquired off in the direction of a little bit of a gradual get started shifting 1-for-9 however contains became it more than with a few consecutive multi-strike online games in just which he includes absent 7-for-10. He talked Friday with the Atlanta Magazine-Constitution Gabriel Burns in excess of his procedure and his to start with spring homer. henever I stage inside of the batter box, I simply just check out toward attention and generate absolutely sure I remain upon activity,he reported. o my function While I purchase inside there is test in direction of search for a fastball and deliver Great call and talk Chipper Jones Green Jersey. The good thing is I noticed a pitch and was ready toward produce an adjustment and received some positive picket upon it.azmir displays mettle vs. YanksthumpersScott Kazmir comeback consider ongoing upon Friday with 2 scoreless innings https://www.storebravesonline.com/Mike_Foltynewicz_Red_Jersey-407. He pitched within just and out of problems in excess of 3 innings this spring. He consists of nonetheless in the direction of let a work nevertheless contains permitted 6 foundation runners, 2 hits, 3 walks, and a strike batsmen. His fastball is made up of sat inside the higher 80s during each trips nonetheless he is making an attempt toward exhibit that he can continue to purchase batters out at more than enough of a price tag in the direction of warrant attention for a place upon the opening working day roster Ender Inciarte Orange Jersey. In this article is movie of Scott Kazmir talking about his hottest outing by way of 680 The FanVIDEO: Braves pitcher Scott Kazmir just after nowadays’s get started versus the Yankees inside of Tampa

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.